We’ll be happy to assist. This is definitely possible with TubePress for Wix. There is a one-time setup procedure that we’ve outlined below. Please go ahead and follow these steps and let us know 1 if you get hung up at any step along the way.
1. For each video that you’d like to hide, set its privacy settings (e.g. https://vimeo.com/235586097/settings/privacy) to “Hide this video from vimeo.com”. This will prevent the video from showing up anywhere outside your site.
2. Visit https://developer.vimeo.com/apps to view/manage your Vimeo “API Apps”.
3. You should already have at least one app there already. If so, go ahead and click on the app name. If you don’t have an app, click the “Create App” button to create a new app. You can use anything you’d like for the App Name, Description, and URL. You don’t need to bother with any of the other fields. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/VjeYaT9.png
4. Inside your app page, you should see a tab named “Authentication” or “OAuth2”. Click this tab. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/eR4iTLW.png
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see an area called “Generate a new Access Token”. Ensure that “Public” and “Private” are selected, then click “Generate Token”. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ZPUJpeZ.png
6. Vimeo will show you your new access token. Select and copy this token. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/l6HXGRv.png
7. Open the settings for your TubePress gallery from your Wix Website Editor. Under All Settings > Feed tab > Vimeo, enter your new API key in the Access Token field. Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/pxTbmPv.png
8. Click the “Save” button.
That should be it! If after completing these steps you still aren’t seeing your videos show up, please send us a link to the page on your site that demonstrates the issue and we’ll be glad to diagnose.
Thank you for using TubePress and please let us know if we can be of further assistance!
1 You can send us a private email here if you prefer: http://support.tubepress.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Great! We’re so glad this was helpful. These steps can be performed by anyone who wants to hide their videos from vimeo.com and allow TubePress to display them on their website.
And yes, you can definitely add as many instances of TubePress to your site as you like. From your Wix editor, you can either right-click your existing TubePress gallery and select Copy (then paste wherever you’d like the new instance to appear), or you can repeat the steps outlined here 1. You can then configure 2 each to your liking.
If there is anything else we can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.